Thursday, March 27, 2008

Video?

I tried this before with a higher quality video, but the file was too big to load. Let's see if it works with the camera on "email" quality video. The video itself is of the cottage my parents stayed in for the first few days on island.

Other than that, my parents just got done with a week out here. I took off work for most of the week and I was able to show them around a bit. It was a busy week, but a good time. My dad broke his arm the first morning he was here, but he took it like a trooper and didn't let it ruin his vacation.

I hope to upload some pictures this weekend...

2 comments:

Adam & Amanda said...

Did your dad break his arm running down the stairs? I thought you were going right through the front door.

Sheila said...

Wow, looks like a fantastic place to stay. I could definitely enjoy it even with a broken arm.