Sunday, April 13, 2008

Parents' Trip

Things have been busy lately. I still haven't had a chance to post any picutres from when my parents were here, but better late than never.
My parents really enjoyed their vacation to Hawaii and I had fun showing them to my favorite spots on the island as well as some of the touristy things that I hadn't done up to that point. I'm glad they were able to finally make it out here. I took a few days off work while they were here and some of the key places we went were:

Arizona Memorial

Diamond Head

Sandbar (it's out there, to the left)

Kolikoli Pass

Maunawili Falls

Besides what's pictured, we also made it to Waikiki for a couple of days, the Polynesian Cultural Center, the North Shore, Mokapu'u Lighthouse (no whales, though), and Chinatown.

We were very productive.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Sounds like almost exactly what I was doing almost exactly a year ago. Well, without the broken bones.

Anonymous said...

"KoliKoli" is actually "Kole Kole". How can you call yourself Happa?

Eric said...

Hey anonymous (I'm guessing "Dan"), it's h-a-p-a. I grew here, you flew here (but not really, we both flew).