Sunday, April 13, 2008

Overnight at the Sandbar

Dan has some friends from Minnesota in town and I have been tagging along. Last night we made our way to the sandbar. The weather in Hawaii has been cloudy and wet lately, but it was a nice evening. Maybe it was because of the weather, but we were the only boat out there until after 9:00am this morning. That was a first for me. It was really nice not having to contend with anyone else. The sandbar was ours and the sunrise this morning was nice. There was a good number of clouds at different elevations and that made for some great color.

Pre-dawn

Day-break

Water and sand

Due to the sketchy weather, everyone (besides me and my waterproof stuff) slept inside. I finally got to turn my table into a bed. That was a first time the table bed fulfilled the bed role. It worked nicely.

No comments: