Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pleasant Days

The sun has been shining longer every day. While the weather is still cold, days like yesterday are just plain pleasant. Sunny and minimal wind. I was able to take advantage by going on a hike with Jon and Anne. It ended up being about twice as long as my estimation, but everyone was a good sport about it.





I leave for Germany in about 10 minutes. I am meeting Mike, Sheila, and Claire for a week of snowboarding and hanging out. It should be a great time. This last week of work has involved me not getting home until 11:00pm or later and not getting to bed until after midnight every night. Taking vacation isn't fun when you have to make up for the work you are missing out on before you go, but it's a good feeling when you get it done.

I hope to have some good pictures of the Zugspitze up in about a week!

No comments: