Sunday, July 09, 2006

Table and a Wedding


Today was fairly eventful. I got the table installed, but not without a few hiccups. I have so many practice holes in my table that I'm not sure the structural integrity remains. Not only that but my clever plan for folding legs turned into a not-so-clever wobbly table. It did drive home a point: keep it simple. All of the problems began when I thought I was getting clever. In the end, I will need a pliers to fold the table into a bed. Close enough.



In the afternoon, Derek and Nicola got married. It's a pretty cool story; Nicola was coming out to Hawaii (2 weeks ago, and as Derek's girlfriend). Derek went to England to surprise her right before she came out and he proposed (she said yes). They left England for Hawaii and decided to get married today (she leaves tomorrow). It all worked out.

1 comment:

michael said...

Good thing you got that book!